Jan 29, 2010

Let it snow?

Howdy!

Well, the hatches have been 'battened down' here in Virginia. The markets were teeming with activity, news crews we're 'on location' and I saw a senile man loading not one, but four cases of water into his car.  What for? The expected NINE INCHES of snow that has been predicted for this weekend. Today at PHS, not one, but two announcements we're made about how the school was going to be officially closed for the weekend.  One good part? Three-day weekend (or more). The bad part? My LL Bean Duck Boots are still in the LL Bean factory.  They were an expected 'Christmas Present' that never arrived. Sad. I suppose that my Uggs, once suitable for sixth grade, now retired to grocery store runs, cold rainy days and post-lacrosse practice shoes, are now my new 'snow boots'. On a warmer note, I saw "When in Rome" tonight with PM.  It was a charming, hysterically funny movie.   I thought it was going to be cheesy, but Kristen Bell and Josh Duhamel had fantastic chemistry and I give it an A+.  Well, stay warm this weekend and make sure your Ducks are dusted!

xoxo,

Royar

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO