Jan 23, 2010

Hey y'all!


I am Royar. I have lived below the Mason-Dixion line my entire life, and do not have any intention of venturing into the world above it. I am your unique, preppy, Lilly-loving teenager whose incessant ramblings about being preppy are often hated, seldom loved. I enjoy sweet tea, bright colors, playing lacrosse, and my everlasting attempt to find the perfect hat to match my Lillies. Unlike my non-prep counterparts, I do not enjoy rudeness or people who think Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister are preppy - popping your pastel collar does not qualify you as a prep. My journey to prep-dom began when my Amazon box arrived at my door, containing the one and only, The Offical Preppy Handbook. If you haven't read it, you have not lived. Although it is possibly living in PB's (Preppy Brother) college dorm, it is a treasure of mine. So that's enough to get you started on my life. This will soon be your favorite blog on the net.

xoxoxo,

Royar


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO