Jul 28, 2010

How to make a cute notebook!

I leave for an Operation Smile conference on Sunday morning and I wanted to buy a notebook to take notes during the guest speakers. So today, I went to Target. Normally I can find anything and everything I want there, but I didn't find a spectacular, Royar-appropriate notebook. So, alas, I decided to take matters into my own hands. I bought an eco-friendly 6" x 8" notebook for $2.99. 
Taking some of PM's preppy scrap-booking paper, I covered the front and back with some fab pink and lime green striped paper.

Then I matted a picture with pink card-stock and put it on the front, back and the two blank pages inside



Finally, I added my name to the front!

I can't wait to use it!
xoxo,

Royar
{The Young Southern Prep}


2 comments:

  1. OH NO WAY are you going to ISLC? Okay, e-mail me before you leave, I have people for you to meet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the notebook, it's much cuter than the Target one!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO