Jul 25, 2012

Howdy, y'all! Come on in!


Hi y'all!

I've gotten some new followers in the past few months, so I thought I would introduce myself!

My name is Royar, obvs, and I'll be a senior at a small school in Virginia this fall.  It will be my ninth year at my school, and I'll be very sad to bid adieu next June.  I am so excited to go to college, and my dream school is the University of Georgia! 

I absolutely love my summer job as a camp counselor, and this summer I worked at the pool! I absolutely loved teaching swim classes and guarding our camp's waterfront. 

Reading, running, shopping, and traveling are my favorite hobbies, as well as blogging of course! Pinterest is my addiction, as well as a good chai tea from Starbucks!

I would love to talk to y'all and get to know all my sweet followers! Email me at youngsouthernprep@gmail.com, tweet me @hLr2013, or follow me on tumblr at youngsouthernprep!

Happy Wednesday!

xoxo,

Royar
{The Young Southern Prep}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO