May 9, 2010

Update on my life & Changes!

Hi everyone!

Firstly, Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!

So, here is a much needed recap on my life the past few weeks! I finished lacrosse week before last and I miss my team already! We finished 9 and 2 and undefeated in our conference! PB came home this past Wednesday and he celebrated his 20th birthday yesterday! It's so hard to believe he is twenty years old! He got some Brooks Brothers polos, which made him VERY happy.  School is finishing up in about 3 weeks and I am so looking forward to summer! I also get my permit in about a month! I am so excited to be able to drive. But the most important question. What kind of car do I want?

I have decided that I need to stop blogging about nonsense and make topic themed days. So, now I will be offering:

Music Mondays: My top five picks of the week
What-is-Royar-wearing Wednesdays: My outfit will be documented every Wednesday
Fashion Fridays: My fave finds of the Preppy World
Super-blogger Saturdays: My favorite Blog of the moment


Have a fab week!

xoxo,

Royar

1 comment:

  1. Cute dress! Glad lacrosse went so well too.
    You want a safe car! It doesn't seem to matter so much right now, but when you get in your first (and second) wrecks, and are terrified as it happens, you want something that will keep you safe. I speak from experience ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Thanks for leaving one! XOXO